WLHK – Weinert Levermann Heeg Kalkbrenner GbR
Partner: Jessica Weinert, Thore Levermann, Dr. Volker Heeg, Katja Kalkbrenner
VAT ID No: DE235321663
The attorneys Jessica Weinert, Thore Levermann, Dr. Volker Heeg and Katja Kalkbrenner, all admitted according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, are partners in a civil law partnership under German Civil Code (“BGB-Gesellschaft”) called “Weinert Levermann Heeg Kalkbrenner”.
All attorneys mentioned on this website are members and under the supervison of the Hanseatic Bar Association Hamburg (Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamburg).
Tel: 040/35 74 41-0
Telefax: 040/35 74 41-41
Dr. Volker Heeg is also admitted as Tax Consultant according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. He is member of the competent Chamber of Tax Consultants:
Tel.: 040/44 80 43 17
Telefax: 040/44 58 85
The principal rules and regulations governing the legal profession are:
- Federal Regulation on Attorneys (Bundesrechtsanwaltsordnung)
- Attorney Compensation Act (Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz)
- Professional Code of Conduct (Berufsordnung)
- Professional Code of Conduct for Attorneys in the European Union (Berufsregeln der Rechtsanwälte in der Europäischen Union)
- Regulation on Specialized Attorneys (Fachanwaltsordnung (FAO))
The professional code for attorneys can be viewed at the German Federal Bar Association (Bundesrechtsanwaltskammer) (www.brak.de).
The principal rules and regulations governing Tax consultants are:
- German Tax Consultancy Act (Steuerberatungsgesetz, abbr. StBerG)
- Regulation regarding the Implementation of the German Tax Consultancy Act (Durchführungsverordnung zum Steuerberatungsgesetz, abbr. DVStB)
- Professional Code of Conduct for German Tax Consultants (Berufsordnung der Bundessteuerberaterkammer, abbr. BOStB)
- Regulation regarding Tax Consultancy Fees in Germany (Steuerberatergebührenverordnung , abbr. StBGebV)
The professional regulations are available on the website of the German Chamber of Tax Consultants www.bstbk.de, via “Der Steuerberater”, via “Berufsrecht”.
Professional liability insurance:
Generali Versicherung AG, Adenauerring 7 – 9, 81737 München, Germany represented by
AFB GmbH, Kaistr. 13, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany.
Scope of application: Pan-European for law firms and law-offices which are located or maintained in the Federal Republic of Germany.
WLHK makes every reasonable effort to provide accurate and complete information on these web pages. However, we do not guarantee that the information contained on these web pages and the links are up-to-date, accurate, and complete. The information contained on these web pages does not constitute legal advice. The content of these web pages is protected by copyright law. Copying or disseminating the text provided here requires the prior written consent of WLHK. Legal notices and all questions and disputes in connection with these web pages are subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
No client-relationship will be established by sending an e-mail to WLHK. We do not provide any legal advice by e-mail without prior agreement. Any data transfer via the internet is risky. The mailing of confidential information is at your own risk. Our website content merely represents general information and not legal advice.
Concept and design: