Insolvency means trouble for everyone involved – management, creditors, and shareholders. Above all, insolvency is a risk to be managed, also legally. However, insolvency may also mean opportunity (at least in certain situations). We have broad experience from every perspective.
- Avoidance of liability for shareholders and directors
- Insolvency Law advice
- Legal documentation for financial restructuring
- Insolvency avoidance through subordination of claims, letters of comfort, etc.
- Enforcement of creditors’ claims
- Legal representation of creditors in extra-judicial settlements and in creditors’ committees
- Proceedings and negotiations with the insolvency administrator/receiver
- M&A in corporate crisis and insolvency